Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Finds

Friday Finds is a weekly meme hosted by MizB :-)

Great books I discovered the past week and I'm planning to read soon!! 

Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1)    Fated (Soul Seekers, #1) 


Shadowfell (Shadowfell Trilogy, #1) Velveteen


The titles are linked to their respective Goodreads blurb ;-)
  1. Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen - can't wait to start reading my e-arc copy of this book!! I love everything that has angels and demons in it :x
  2. Fated by Alyson Noel - the cover drew me in!!! Isn't the cover lovely?!
  3. Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier - plot set in Ancient Scotland plus a blurb promising an action-packed adventure with a hottie? Consider it sold!
  4. Velveteen by Daniel Marks - dead teenager stuck in purgatory plotting a revenge to her killer? check! 

No comments:

Post a Comment